Tuesday 11 April 2017

Inquiry

Inquiry... 

#Room 8: 
In Room 8 for inquiry we have been learning about different types of  music:
* Tempo
* Pitch
* Dynamics
We listened to different pieces of music from different types of artists.
My favorite type of music is Hip Hop or Radio. My favorite thing was listening to (most of ) the music and playing the instruments.

#Room 9:

In Room 9 we have been learning about the treaty of waitangi. The whole team went on a walk to the barren and redoubt. We had to research about the heritage of Pirongia. My favorite part of the walk was being able to talk to my friends.

#Room 10:

In Room 10 we have been making up different types of games that will interact the younger kids. Our game was called Balls and Hula-Hoops, the reason we called our game balls and hula-hoops, is because the equipment we used the name of our game (which was Balls and Hula-Hoops) My favorite bit of the integrity game was showing the kids. My favorite thing was showing and being the example of how to play the game.


😜😝Yay I have finished!!!

😪😫 But that was tiring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment